why you should or shouldnt install OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Globally released on September 30, 2015, OS X 10.11 El Capitan from Apple Inc is a desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. The new version of the OS is the heir to OS X Yosemite and primarily focuses mainly on presentation, permanence and safety.
Named after a rock formation in Yosemite National Park, the OS is known for its features and design changes that bring improvements and refinements to OS X Yosemite. The newest version of Apple OS is an addition to previous versions including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion.
The USP of the newest OS is its features that simply improve the security, performance, design, and usability of OS X. There are many reasons for installing OS X El Capitan and no installing the new OS X 10.11 update. The latest version of the OS comes with improved multitasking capabilities and solves your OS X Yosemite WiFi problems.
Why install OS X 10.11 El Capitan?
- If you are experiencing any sort of WiFi problems on your Mac with OS X Yosemite, then the newest version can make a difference to the performance of you Mac.
- Getting access to new features (quickly snap two windows on the screen side-by side and use multiple desktops and spaces) and get better performance.
- Avail new Notes features on your iPhone and iPad that include to do lists, adding attachments, links, etc.
- The addition of new features with big updates may deliver lots of fixes and issues for OS X Yosemite problems.
For Apple itunes® support and mac tech support Please contact us on toll free 1-800-786-0581
Why avoid OS X 10.11 El Capitan?
- Delay your upgrade to OS X El Capitan if you haven’t done any preparation on your Mac computer.
- Don’t use OS X 10.11 El Capitan if you have a really old Mac computer that can make you experience some issues.
- Don’t use OS X 10.11 El Capitan if you are traveling away from your backups or you are in a different environment than normal.
- Don’t use it for office work and take it to the school if all essential apps are not working properly. Use it only when it is cleared by IT to upgrade.
apple® tech support number