Autofill feature Activation on Safari 8 for OS X Yosemite
Safari is a by default web browser on all Apple desktop and laptop computers running the Mac OS X operating system. Within Safari, there is a feature called “Autofill” which is known for storing passwords and other valuable data and information in the program’s memory. The best benefit of using this feature is that it gives you freedom from re-entering information frequently while browsing. This feature is automatically disabled by the browser, so Mac OS X Yosemite users need to manually enable this feature with the help of Apple Safari technical assistance so that it can work well on your Mac.
There are many ways that you can follow to activate this feature. One way is to take Apple Safari technical support from Mac support center or any other independent tech support providing companies. And another way in the form of a 7-step approach is described below:
- The very first thing that you need to do to activate the Autofill feature is to start on the Safari application by tapping on the “Dock” icon.
- After this, what you need to do is to go to “SafarI’ in the top menu bar. Then, you should choose the “Preferences” option.
- Once you are done with choosing the above-mentioned option, it is high time to steer to the “Autofill” tab which you will be able to find at the top of the pop-up window.
- Now, move to the next step and check the box next to “Using info from my Address Book card.” This box will help you when you want the Apple’s by default web browser automatically fill in your contact and address information while browsing.
- After checking the box, you need to check another box shown next to “Usernames and passwords.” Checking this box will be helpful to you if you want Safari to keep your login credentials in mind and then fill the same information when you visit familiar websites.
- After this, you will find another box next to “Other forms.” You need to check this box if you interested in making the Autofill feature store other types of data. This data type include: Search engine queries and URL addresses.
- Now, it is high time to move to the last step where you will have to press the red button which you will find in the upper-left corner of the window. It will help you save the settings and facilitate Autofill on the Safari browser. By dialing an Apple tech support phone number, you can also activate the feature in the least amount of time.
It is likely that these steps will make way for you and let you turn on the feature. In case of any issues, you better contact certified Apple support professionals.
External link : https://goo.gl/aQKSwB | http://bit.ly/2hmpBVW | http://tinyurl.com/y8ddb9pg | http://bit.do/dDLbi | http://ow.ly/gGRV30e669T